- 2020.04.02 - Sketched by illustrator Gernot Bracht in the setting of the Parc de Bagatelle in Paris, I find myself by surprise in Design between the Lines, an intelligent book in which Patrick le Quément, retired head of design at Renault, relates his career and encounters.
- 2020.02.06 - This year, the Peninsula Classics Best of the Best Award went to the 1958 Ferrari 335 S bodied by Scaglietti and owned by Andreas Mohringer, surrounded here by some high profile guests including HRH Prince Michael of Kent and FIA’s President Jean Todt
- 2020.01.26 - Hidetomo Kimura, the organiser of the Concorso d’Eleganza Kyoto, shares a few ideas while in Monaco.
- 2020.01.13 - The full Board of the Club des Résidents Etrangers de Monaco (CREM) surrounding its dynamic President Louisette Azzoaglio Lévy-Soussan (seated, in the middle)
- 2019.11.24 - Takumi Yamamoto (second from left), accompanied by Francesca Parolin (General Manager of the 1000 Miglia), Mark Gessler (Founder of the Historic Vehicle Association) and Takuya Asano (GT Explore Director), had the honour of presenting his work of art inspired by David Bowie at the entrance of the Salle des Etoiles in Monaco during the finals of the Gran Turismo World Championship
- 2012.10.27 - Reunion with 0064M, the Ferrari 166MM barchetta I purchased for Jacques Swaters back in 1966 when I was working with him at Garage Francorchamps, now in the enthusiastic custody of a new owner on
- 2001.01 - At the Historic Rallye Monte-Carlo with the Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Villa d'Este which had participated in the 'real' Monte-Carlo in 1951 on
- 2017.09.10_2 - John Elkann, Sergio Marchionne and Piero Ferrari were all attending the prize giving ceremony of Ferrari 70's Concorso d'Eleganza crowning the one-off ex-Gianni Agnelli Testarossa spyder and the ex-Marzotto 1953 Mille Miglia winning 340 MM spider, since many years in the ownership of a modenese collector on
- 2018.02.08_2 - Welcoming Jean Berchon, President of the Association Sportive of the Automobile Club de France, and his wife Aleth to the gala evening of the third Peninsula Classics Best of the Best Award in Paris on